- Harvick says NASCAR should have a wildcard race
- Chase Elliott to drive the 9 next season in Cup
- Byron will take over the 24
- 5 goes bye bye
- Do we care? Is this a big deal?
- Truck Series/Xfinity Series.
- Is there a problem?
- How do you fix it?
Silly Season Discussion
- Furniture Row Racing says “really good drivers” are interested in the #77 ride. http://www.nascar.com/news-media/2017/08/23/furniture-row-racing-77-car-silly-season/
- Changes coming at RPM: https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/nascar-richard-petty-motorsports-2018-945503/
- Moving from current shop
- Maybe switching to Chevy?
- Bubba Wallace’s name has been thrown around.
- GMS will not go Cup racing in 2018 – Pockrass
- 95 Team looking at a new driver for 2018, Kahne Rumored – Adam Stern
Preview the Bojangles Southern 500 from Darlington S.C.
- We have a post on the site of all of the paint schemes NASCAR has released so far. Go check them out and let us know which ones are your favorites.
- What is our favorite scheme so far this year?
- James: #43
- Eric: #5
- What are our expectations for the race?
- Has NASCAR got a winner in the throwback weekend?
- How will the stages affect Darlington?
- Weather could be an issue?
- James: Erik Jones
- Eric: Martin Truex Jr.
Don’t forget the truck series
- The trucks run at Canadian Motorsports Park
- Some excellent finishes there over the years
- Chase Elliott with the dump and run to win his first truck race.
- John Hunter Nemecheck runs Cole Custer off the road and out of the playoffs for the win
- How important is this race being that it’s in Canada?
- Do we miss Montreal?
- Should the Cup Series have a race in Canada or Mexico?