- Recent News Items:
- Danica Patrick has a sponsor/Daytona 500 ride.
- The Roval has been finalized
- Kyle Busch says he doesn’t like NASCAR promoting the youth over the veterans
- NASCAR’s charter system.
- Is the system doing what NASCAR intended?
- Does the charter system help or hurt our sport?
- Is it something that is broken that needs to be fixed?
- Do we care?
- Should we care?
- New amenities at tracks
- Atlanta and Texas constructing “restart bars”
- Michigan International Speedway putting in more premium campsites/other changes
- Richmond and Phoenix are both doing their projects
- Things sure have changed when it comes to being a fan in the stands
- Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- You can find me @TSuperSpeedway on Twitter
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Facebook @ TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud