- Recent News Items:
- Patrick still working on Daytona 500/Indy 500 plans : http://kickinthetires.net/index.php/2018/01/04/patrick-updates-daytona-500-and-indy-500-talks-on-siriusxm/
- Doesn’t sound like Carl Edwards is coming back.
- “That was a pretty crazy pace there for about 15 years,” he said. “I’m an all-or-nothing person, sometimes to my detriment. It’s taken me about a year to actually wind down. I’m just now becoming the friend and the person I should be to a lot of people that I basically didn’t spend a lot of time with for a long time. It’s an amazing opportunity and I’ve really been enjoying it.” – Springfield News-Leader
- A bunch of NASCAR drivers are at the ChiliBowl this week:
- NASCAR President Brent Dewar talked about Monster/Manufacturers and Stages this week
- Let’s talk stages. Should they stop counting laps between the stages? Does it matter?
- Ryan Truex will run the Xfinity Series for Kaulig Racing in 2018, replacing Blake Koch in the 11 car.
- Kaulig Racing has been in the playoffs the last two years, has two stage wins and one pole in its history
- Chad Knaus told Nascar.com that Jimmie Johnson is rededicated to 2018.
- Can Jimmie win an eighth championship?
- Prediction time:
- Who will be the biggest contenders this season?
- Who don’t we expect that will end up making noise?
- Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- You can find me @Eric8199 on Twitter
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Facebook @ TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud