- Cup Series: Ally 400
- Chase Elliott wins
- Bubba Wallace doesn’t want his crew chief to speak to him anymore
- Kyle Busch races through the pack from last place, dominates until the rain, then says it’s impossible to pass in this car.
- No caution for Brad Keselowski crash with a couple laps to go.
- Truck Series: Rackley Roofing 200
- Ryan Preece wishes we raced at Nashville 10 times a year, wins for second year in a row
- Xfinity Series: Tennessee Lottery 250
- Justin Allgaier dominates
- Sam Mayer and Ty Gibbs get together again, but both brush it off.
- Truck Series: Clean Harbors 150
- Todd Gilliland returns for one race, wins
- Carson Hocevar breaks with the truck to beat.
- Jessica Friesen flips, but you wouldn’t know it if you watched Fox Sports.
A look at the playoff picture:
- Helio wins at Five Flags
- Will get a shot in the Cup Series as a result
- Tony Stewart wins at South Boston after tangling with Ernie Francis Jr.
- Michael Waltrip and Marco Andretti get together as well. Waltrip says Marco is going to get a visit from “Uncle Mike.”
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. re-ups with JTG Daugherty
- Martin Truex Jr. is back with Gibbs in 2023
- Press release simply says “I’m coming back.”
- Bruton Smith Passes away
- Clint Bowyer
- Xfinity Series (Road America): Henry 180
- James: AJ Allmendinger
- Eric: Riley Herbst
- Cup Series (Road America): Kwik Trip 250
- James: Chase Elliott
- Eric: Kevin Harvick
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Can find old episodes of the podcast, show notes, links to the articles we discussed, past race coverage, photos and more.
- Find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud.
- Subscriber for new episodes each week.