- NASCAR announces 670hp, 4-inch spoiler as base configuration for 2022 car.
- M&Ms/Mars leaving NASCAR after 2022 season
- Chrome numbers will be allowed in 2022
- AJ Allmendinger, Daniel Hemric, Noah Gragson will split duties in the second Kaulig Cup car
- Landon Cassill gets a great opportunity with Kaulig next season in Xfinity
- GMS buys RPM, becomes Petty GMS Motorsports
- Nashville Fairgrounds revival appears to be happening
- Spire is going truck racing
- Practice and qualifying are (sort of) back for 2022.
- Jimmie Johnson is running the Indy 500, entire 2022 IndyCar season
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud