Recap: Camping World Truck Series and Xfinity races at Iowa
- Good races both days
- Trucks: Noah Gragson tries the Carl Edwards video game move for the win.
- Xfinity: Allgaier leads a ton of laps but holds off charges for the win
- Larson says on Twitter he’ll race World of Outlaws full time before he’s 40.
- He’s 25 now
- Like, all the teams are testing the Charlotte Roval in July
- NASCAR has begun giving details about how title sponsorship will work after Monster leaves
New segment: Do we care?
- This is a segment we will try to do every week on the podcast. We’ll take something a bunch of people are talking about or something not many people are talking about and discuss whether we care about it and whether the fans should care about it.
- During this weekend’s races at Iowa, Fox saved money by not having their main broadcasters travel to the event. Instead, they announced the race from a studio in Charlotte. The pit reporters were at the track, but Vince Welch, Adam Alexander, Michael Waltrip, etc., were not there for the race.
- Do we care?
Preview: Toyota/Save Mart 350 from Sonoma Raceway
- James: Kurt Busch
- Eric: Clint Bowyer
- Eric: Daniel Suarez
- James: Michael McDowell
- Shoutouts if any
- Plug the fantasy league
- Plug Patreon
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook @ TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud