Recap: Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Sonoma
- Martin Truex Jr. gets the win again
- Harvick had the dominant car, but Truex’s crew pulls the fast one on them.
- Allmendinger blows up with competitive car
- NASCAR announced it will not run the All Star aero package this season in Cup
- Steve O’Donnell says the focus will be on 2019, not this season, for the package
- NASCAR could keep driver limits in Xfinity/trucks at seven next year, or drop it to five
- Denny Hamlin is ignoring negativity on social media
- Talladega is offering Free Friday during its fall race
- NBC takes over Cup and Xfinity starting this weekend
- How did Fox do?
- What are our hopes and dreams for NBC this season?
- How long before people are wishing for Fox again?
- How will Dale Jr. play?
- The booth is expected to be the same for Fox in 2019
- Indianapolis will host a USAC Midget National Championship event during its NASCAR weekend in September
Preview: Overtons 400 from Chicagoland Speedway
- Eric: Kyle Larson
- James: Chase Elliott
- James: Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- Eric: Jamie McMurray
- Coverage incoming
- Shoutouts if any
- Plug the fantasy league
- Plug Patreon
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @Eric8199 on Twitter
- The SuperSpeedway @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook @ TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud