Eldora Dirt Derby Discussion
- Matt Crafton ends a winless streak and gets into the playoffs
- Audio (0:35) Crafton comments on how he won.
- Audio (0:36) Eric’s Question
- Caution issues/stages. Did they hurt this race?
- Roger Slack on Nate Ryan’s podcast. Race has two more years. Seemed noncommittal over whether the race will continue past that.
- Could we see a Cup race there in the future? Should we?
- Does this race continue to live up to or exceed expectations?
Recap of the Brantley Gilbert Big Machine Brickyard 400
- Kasey Kahne wins for the first time in 102 starts
- Playoff window gets smaller for non winners
- Kyle Busch finds another way to lose a race
- Why was this race so crazy?
- Overtime line controversy yet again
- Jim Utter says time to end overtime experiment: https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/nascar-overtime-brickyard-400-934090/
- Xfinity package – Does it have a future in Cup too?
- Should they try it other places?
- Winners and Losers?
Silly Season Discussion
- Alex Bowman to drive the 88 in 2017
- Only a one-year contract. What does that mean?
- Kasey Kahne – Hendrick dodged questions this weekend, even after the win.
- Keselowski signed for “some time in the future”
- Blaney expected to go to third Penske car?
- Menard expected to leave RCR to go to Wood Brothers?
- Ty Dillon to the 31?
- Still waiting for SHR dominos to fall
- Major open rides right now: 10, 41, 13?
- Kenseth. Odd man out?
Preview the Overtons 400 at Pocono Raceway
- What to expect.
- James’ Pick: Brad Keselowski
- Eric’s Pick: Dale Earnhardt Jr.