Listen to this week’s episode by clicking here.
Race Discussion Martinsville:
- Kyle Larson FINALLY gets his Martinsville win.
- Passing was almost impossible
- Let’s talk “quality passes”
- Chase Elliott makes his return
- Tire sits on track for 39 seconds (per TJ Majors) before NASCAR throws a caution
- John Hunter Nemecheck does the coolest burnout ever
- Corey Heim wins rain-shortened race
- We got to see wet weather tires on an oval for the first time
- Carson Hocevar finally penalized for driving like an idiot
- Austin Dillon loses 60 points and 5 playoff points for underwing issues after car was taken to R&D Center
- Crew chief Keith Rodden fined $75,000 and suspended for two races
- NASCAR/Appeals committee amends Kaulig penalty to match Hendrick’s penalty
Eric: Austin Dillon
James: Brad Keselowski
Fantasy Update: James
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, and Anchor.
- Subscribe for new episodes each week.
- If you go to anchor.fm/thesuperspeedway you can leave us an audio message and we might play it on the show.