Listen to this week’s episode here.
- Rowdy, KFB, Whatever you call him… Is back.
- What does this win mean for Kyle and his legacy right now?
- Kyle broke Richard Petty’s record with at least one win in 19 consecutive seasons
- Busch brothers combined 96 wins most all-time passing the Allisons
- Trackhouse looked good again, Hendrick had speed, RFK a surprise?
- Spire/LaJoie with a really nice day
- The track was racy all-day
- John Hunter Nemecheck wins the final NASCAR race at the current configuration of Auto Club Speedway
- We learned the fate of the Auto Club property late last week:
- NASCAR sold half a billion dollars of the land but held onto 96 acres
- Per Jenna Fryer and the AP, Larson’s Indy 500 deal is for 2 years (2024 and 2025)
- NASCAR announces new short track/road course aero package
- Shorter spoiler, changes under the car
- About a 30% reduction in downforce
- Ross Chastain is the favorite to earn the Anheuser-Busch sponsorship after Harvick retires
- What happens to the #4 car next season?
Eric: Kyle Busch
James: Alex Bowman
Fantasy Update: James
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, and Anchor.
- Subscribe for new episodes each week.
- If you go to anchor.fm/thesuperspeedway you can leave us an audio message and we might play it on the show.