Listen to the latest episode by clicking here.
- Suarez and Bowman sign contract extensions for multiple years
- NASCAR looking at markets in the west, Canada, Mexico, and New York City for Cup Races
- No practice until after the Duels this year
- Alex Bowman is on the pole AGAIN for the Daytona 500
- Kyle Larson starts second
- Hendrick claims front row
- Jimmie Johnson and Travis Pastrana lock in on speed
- One big gamble:
- James: Race at North Wilkesboro will be so good we’ll keep coming back.
- Eric: Ty Gibbs will win a race in the first 10 races
- Team to watch:
- Eric: Richard Childress Racing
- James: Kaulig Racing
- Pick 2 drivers that made the playoffs last year who won’t make it in 2023.
- James: Austin Cindric, Daniel Suarez
- Eric: Daniel Suarez, Christopher Bell
- Pick 2 new playoff drivers
- Eric: AJ Allmendinger, Martin Truex Jr.
- James: AJ Allmendinger, Erik Jones
- Who will be the first driver to win their first race this season?
- James: Ty Gibbs
- Eric: Ty Gibbs
- What will be the best race?
- Eric: Coke Zero Sugar 400
- James: Daytona 500
- What will be the worst race?
- James: Bristol Dirt
- Eric: Chicago Street
- Who will be our final 4?
- Eric: Martin Truex Jr., Denny Hamlin, Chase Elliott, William Byron
- James: Kyle Larson, Christopher Bell, Joey Logano, Tyler Reddick
- Who will be our 2023 Champion?
- James: Kyle Larson
- Eric: Martin Truex Jr.
Daytona Picks: New Rules
Eric: Brad Keselowski
James: Micheal McDowell
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Can find old episodes of the podcast, show notes, links to the articles we discussed, past race coverage, photos and more.
- Find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, and Anchor.
- If you go to anchor.fm/thesuperspeedway you can leave us an audio message and we might play it on the show.
- Subscribe for new episodes each week.