- Negotiations are ongoing between NASCAR and the teams for a new revenue deal. Motorsport.com reports teams are “optimistic” a deal will come
- Cabo Wabo is the first official Tequila of NASCAR
- Chase Briscoe signs multi-year agreement to remain at SHR
- Tony Stewart to join Mike Joy and Clint Bowyer in the booth at the Clash and Daytona 500
- Helio will NOT attempt this year’s Daytona 500
- The Indianapolis Oval will be back
- Jimmie Johnson, Mike Rockenfeller and Jenson Button will pilot the Garage 56 entry at Le Mans.
- Amazon may want a piece of the NASCAR streaming pie
- Toyota plans to add more cars in 2024
Preview: Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum
- Rob Lowe is the Grand Marshall
- Expectations and Anticipation?
- James: Justin Haley
- Eric: Erik Jones
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Can find old episodes of the podcast, show notes, links to the articles we discussed, past race coverage, photos and more.
- Find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud.
- Subscribe for new episodes each week.