- Cup Series: Autotrader Echopark Automotive 500
- Well… that was something. Reddick survives to win his third on the season
- Tire issues plague the event
- Hamlin adds Byron to his do nothing about it list
- NASCAR “didn’t have eyes on” Byron retaliation
- Byron fined $50K and loses 25 driver and owner points
- Ty Gibbs can take a seat.
- Ty Gibbs fined $75K and loses 25 owner points
- Cody Ware goes out on a stretcher after a brutal hit
- Team expects him to be clear to race Sunday at Talladega
- Playoff Predictions
- First 4 Out:
- James: Dillon, Cindric, Suarez, Harvick
- Eric: Briscoe, Bowman, Bell, Chastain
- Next 4 Out:
- James: Austin Cindric, Daniel Suarez, Christopher Bell, Ross Chastain
- Eric: Daniel Suarez, Ryan Blaney, Chase Briscoe, Alex Bowman
- Xfinity Series: Andy’s Frozen Custard 300
- Noah Gragson wins fourth in a row tying Sam Ard’s record.
- Larson says to blow up Texas and start over. Agree?
- Jimmie Johnson retires from full-time racing to focus on prestigious events
- Blaney’s crew appealed loose wheel penalty last week, now withdraws appeal
- Should teams continue to be allowed to do this?
- Kurt Busch was in Charlotte today, said he hopes to race again yet in 2022
- Truck Series: Chevy Silverado 250
- James: Zane Smith
- Eric: Kaz Grala
- Xfinity Series: Sparks 300
- James: Austin Hill
- Eric: Ryan Sieg
- Cup Series: Yellawood 500
- James: Denny Hamlin
- Eric: Brad Keselowski
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Can find old episodes of the podcast, show notes, links to the articles we discussed, past race coverage, photos and more.
- Find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud.
- Subscribe for new episodes each week.