Happy KFB Day! The moment we’ve been waiting months for.
-Kyle Busch announces he will drive the #8 for RCR in 2023
-Says he expects KBM to field chevys next season. How many depends on a lot of things
-Brexton has an option for a future contract with RCR too
-Richard says Tyler Reddick still under contract and will drive a third chartered car.
-Not ready to talk about where that charter is coming from.
-Multi-year deal with Kyle
-Sounds like Austin Dillon played a role in getting it done too.
- Cup Series: Hollywood Casino 400
- Bubba Freaking Wallace gets it done. Shhhh!
- Playoff drivers struggle again:
- Harvick is in a must win
- Reddick blows a tire and gets pissy
- KFB spins and damages his car
- Xfinity Series: Kansas Lottery 300
- Noah Gragson wins a rained shortened event for win number 5 on the season
- Truck Series: Kansas Lottery 200
- Carson gambles and comes up one lap short. Is eliminated.
- John Hunter gets a much-needed win
- North Wilkesboro will host the 2023 All-Star Race
- Jeremy Clements has won his appeal, meaning he’s in the playoffs.
- Schedule coming tomorrow
With KFB decided, what comes next?
- Truck Series: UNOH 200
- Eric: Chandler Smith
- James: Carson Hocevar
- Xfinity Series: Food City 300
- Eric: Justin Algaier
- James: Ty Gibbs
- Cup Series: Bass Pro Shops Night Race
- Eric: Joey Logano
- James: Kyle Busch
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Can find old episodes of the podcast, show notes, links to the articles we discussed, past race coverage, photos and more.
- Find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud.
- Subscribe for new episodes each week.