- Cup Series: Coke Zero Sugar 400
- There was rain. Then more rain. We raced on Sunday and the story was rain.
- Austin Dillion wins to advance
- Blaney has issues but survives and Truex fades. Misses cut by 3.
- Saw a lot of people online saying this is the reason the current format is bad
- Xfinity Series: Wawa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Lots of rain and Jeremy Clements wins!
It’s Playoff Time:
- Kurt Busch backs out of the playoffsDill
- UPDATE: Aric Almirola decides not to retire, and will return in 2023
- Craftsman is back
Kyle Busch Contract Watch
- Kyle tells the media I have an announcement, I have no announcement.
- David Wison (Toyota Racing President) says losing Kyle would be catastrophic. Says he does not want to face a pissed off KFB.
First 4 Out:
- James: Dillon, Cindric, Suarez, Harvick
- Eric: Briscoe, Bowman, Bell, Chastain
- Xfinity Series: Sport Clips Haircuts VFW Help a Hero 200
- Eric: Justin Allgaier
- James: Noah Gragson
- Cup Series: Cookout Southern 500
- Eric: Denny Hamlin
- James: William Byron
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Can find old episodes of the podcast, show notes, links to the articles we discussed, past race coverage, photos and more.
- Find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud.
- Subscribe for new episodes each week.