Review Road America
- Cup Series (Road America): Kwik Trip 250
- Tyler Reddick finally is a Cup Series winner
- Chase Elliott dominates
- Tyler Reddick takes the lead following the final pit stop
- Xfinity Series (Road America): Henry 180
- Ty Gibbs out-duels the Champ, Kyle Larson, to take the win
- Noah Gragson sends Sage Carem after contact involving a bunch of cars (including himself)
A look at the playoff picture:
- Ryan Newman wins at Stafford
- Significantly less contact in this one
- Paul Tracey had a semi-decent showing
- Smoke led early but fell back (playing up the show?)
- Reddick is back with RCR next season (good timing)
- Next year is a contract year for him.
- NASCAR’s working on new Dale Earnhardt merch
- Pit Crew changes for Bubba Wallace and Christopher Bell
- Truck Series (Mid-Ohio): O’Reilly Auto Parts 150 at Mid-Ohio
- James: Carson Hocevar
- Eric: Ben Rhodes
- Xfinity Series (Atlanta): Alsco Uniforms 250
- James: Austin Hill
- Eric: Ty Gibbs
- Cup Series (Atlanta): Quaker State 400 Presented by Walmart
- James: William Byron
- Eric: Bubba Wallace
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Can find old episodes of the podcast, show notes, links to the articles we discussed, past race coverage, photos and more.
- Find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher and Soundcloud.
- Subscriber for new episodes each week.