Review the Wise Power 400
- Kyle Larson wins but not without some controversy.
- Walls Chase Elliott late battling for the lead
- Reddick wins both stages before tire issue and wreck with Byron
- JGR overheating issues
- Cindric and Penske remain fast (Except for Blaney’s crew)
- New Car Corner:
- Cars were a handful for everyone
- Are we seeing the great equalizer?
- Tires continue to be a problem
- Hemric rallies from -6 and KFB from -5
- So, are we tearing it down?
- Wild race won by Cole Custer
- Jones hits the barrels
- Trevor Bayne showed up and showed out
- Penalties from Daytona
- Phelps: Nascar looking for 10 years in next rights deal
- Stern: Owners want a piece of the pie.
- SRX announces first wave of drivers for 2022:
- Nascar Street Race could still come in 2023:
Weekend Preview Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Truck Series: Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200
- James: Ben Rhodes
- Eric: Matt Crafton
- Xfinity Series: Alsco Uniforms 300
- James: Noah Gragson
- Eric: AJ Allemndinger
- Cup: Pennzoil 400
- James: Kyle Larson
- Eric: Ryan Blaney
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and Facebook.