- There’s a new Drivers Council, and Jeff Burton is the mayor
- Busch Light launches “Accelerate Her” program for female drivers over 21 years of age.
- Has committed to spending $10 million over the next three years
- Objective: Provide more funding, track time, media exposure and training
- Gordon says Larson could run the Indy 500 – Hendrick open to running another series:
- The Daytona 500 is SOLD OUT
- The Biff will try to make the Daytona 500 with NY Racing
- One big gamble:
- James: Reddick Makes the Final 4
- Eric: DH, Harvick and KFB none miss the final 4
- Team to watch:
- Eric: RCR – Equlizer
- James: Kaulig Racing
- Pick 2 drivers that made the playoffs last year who won’t make it in 2021.
- James: McDowell and Almirola
- Eric: McDowell and Almirola
- Pick 2 new playoff drivers
- Eric: Dillon, Bubba
- James: Jones, Cindric
- Who will be the first driver to win their first race this season?
- James: Reddick
- Eric: Reddick
- What will be the best race?
- Eric: Daytona Cutoff
- James: Bristol Night Race
- What will be the worst race?
- James: Pocono
- Eric: Texas
- Who will be our final 4?
- Eric: Larson, Chase, Joey, MTJ
- James: Reddick, Larson, Byron, YRB
- Who will be our 2022 Champion?
- James: Larson
- Eric: Joey
- Camping World Trucks: Nextra Energy 250
- James: Tate Fogleman
- Eric: Ben Rhodes
- Xfinity Series: Beef It’s What’s For Dinner 300
- James: Sheldon Creed
- Eric: Daniel Hemric
- Cup: Daytona 500
- James: Ryan Blaney
- Eric: Justin Haley
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and Facebook.