- Ty Dillion will run the Busch Clash for 23XI Racing
- Hamlin and FedEx extend deal with JGR (Multi-year Agreement)
- Pitbull named Grand Marshal of the Daytona 500
- Beard Motorsports president Mark Beard Sr. Passes away.
- Ryan Preece and JTG running the 37 as an open car with funding for only 24 races. Charter goes back to Spire.
- NASCAR competition update
- New car development is done
- Getting closer on format for Bristol dirt
- Pit road penalty updated
2021 Season Predictions:
- One big gamble:
- James: William Byron will compete for the championship
- Eric: Harvick doesn’t make it into the round of 8
- Team to watch:
- Eric: Hendrick Motorsports
- James: Worried about Stewart Haas
- Pick 2 drivers that made the playoffs last year who won’t make it in 2021. Pick 2 new playoff drivers.
- Out: Cole Custer, Austin Dillon
- In: Christopher Bell, Bubba Wallace
- Out: Aric Almirola, Kurt Busch
- In: Christopher Bell, Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- Who will be the first driver to win their first race this season?
- Eric: Matt Dibenedetto
- James: Chase Briscoe
- What will be the best race?
- James: Indianapolis Road Course
- Eric: Bristol Dirt Race
- What will be the worst race?
- Eric: Pocono 2
- James: Daytona Road Course
- Who will be our final 4?
- James: William Byron, Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Kyle Busch
- Eric: Chase Elliott, Joey Logano, Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr.
- Who will be our 2021 Champion?
- Eric: Kyle Busch
- James: Kyle Busch
Preview: Busch Clash
- James: Chase Elliott
- Eric: Martin Truex Jr.
Fantasy League Update
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play and Soundcloud
Become a Patron at www.patreon.com/thesuperspeedway