The SuperSpeedway Podcast · 163 — RCR finishes 1-2 with Austin Dillon victory
Audio from Angela Ruch’s team at Texas.
Recap O’Reilly Auto Parts 500 from Texas Motor Speedway
- Austin Dillon wins
- Pretty entertaining Texas race?
- Cole Custer wrecks a week after winning
- Kyle Busch wins his 98th Xfinity race. Has it taken away due to failing post-race tech
- Noah Gragson
- Wrecks Riley Herbst
- Too aggressive?
- So much for that Cup race at Iowa? Could the track be closed? Future up in the air.
- Keselowski would like to see drivers demoted to lower series
- No Practice/Qualifying through end of the season.
- Could alter starting procedure for playoffs
- Clint Bowyer not ready to retire yet
- Indianapolis 500 reduced to 25% capacity.
Last Race Picks:
- James: Kevin Harvick
- Eric: Martin Truex Jr.
- Eric: Ty Dillon
- James: Christopher Bell
- Eric leads 21-20 after 18 races
Next race picks
Super Start Batteries 400 from Kansas Speedway (Thursday night)
- Eric: Kevin Harvick
- James: Chase Elliott
- James: Tyler Reddick
- Eric: Christopher Bell
Plug the Fantasy League
Shoutouts if any
- James: NASCAR Thunder 2004
- Eric: F1
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast: