Special guest: NASCAR official Todd Henry Jr.
- William Byron wins his third eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational race with a win at Dover.
- Tempers flare again. Do we see any of this spill over when we get back to real racing?
- Kyle Larson and Kasey Kahne are racing this weekend
- World of Outlaws from Knoxville.
- Larson has completed his sensitivity training but is still suspended
- NASCAR announces fines for not following rules for COVID
- Failure to follow those guidelines and any other directives issued by NASCAR will result in a fine of $10,000-$50,000 in Cup. The fine for such a violation in the Xfinity Series is between $5,000 – $25,000. The fine for such a violation in the Truck series is between $2,500 – $12,500.
- NASCAR returns to (virtual) North Wilkesboro
- Entry list for final iRacing Pro Invitational race: https://www.jayski.com/2020/05/06/enascar-iracing-pro-invitational-entry-list/
- NASCAR Heat 5 comes out in July
- GOLD edition features Smoke on the cover
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play and Soundcloud
- Become a Patron at www.patreon.com/thesuperspeedway