- Timmy Hill holds off a charge from Ryan Preece to win eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational race from Texas
- Hill won with a Logitech G27 racing wheel, shifter and pedals. You can get your own for about $200 on eBay.
- Denny Hamlin’s rig costs around $40K.
- Kyle Larson said his rig was somewhere in the middle of the two.
- There was some rescheduling at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- The Indianapolis 500 has been postponed until Aug. 23
- The Indy Grand Prix has been rescheduled for Fourth of July weekend. Will be a doubleheader with the NASCAR Xfinity Series the day before the Brickyard 400.
- Jimmie Johnson is possibly interested in racing the Indycar race on July 4.
- NASCAR is interested in continuing the Pro Invitational Series in the future when the coronavirus shutdown ends.
- The Virginia governor has issued a stay-at-home order through June 10, which means the May 9 Martisville race is up in the air now.
- NASCAR is expected to delay the Next-Gen car debut
- Fox Sports adding more iRacing events
- This weekend’s racing action from Bristol will have a different look
– Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play and Soundcloud
Become a Patron at www.patreon.com/thesuperspeedway