What have we been up to this last month?
- Today: Xfinity and Trucks Pit Crew Changes
- Crew Chief Changes for all 3 teams: Pau l Wolfe will work with Joey Logano and the No. 22 Ford Mustang team, crew chief Todd Gordon will transition to the No. 12 with Ryan Blaney and crew chief Jeremy Bullins will be paired with Brad Keselowski on the No. 2 Ford Mustang.
- IMS and IndyCar Purchase is complete
- NASCAR will change the Aero Package for 2020 Short Tracks (Includes Phoenix)
- The Last American Hero – Junior Johnson Passes away (From DEC. 20)
- What is his legacy?
- The Champ has been back on track testing for the Rolex 24
- Phoenix Raceway is Phoenix Raceway again
- What to watch for your racing fix:
- 34th annual Chili Bowl starts this coming Monday
- Larson and Stewart have been on a tear dirt racing this offseason.
- Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast: