Recap: South Point 400 at Las VegasMotor Speedway
- Truex Advances to round of 12
- Struggles for playoff drivers
- Kyle Busch hits the wall early (-2 laps) battles back and has issues late – Discuss
- Kurt Busch blows tire after contact
- Erik Jones goes behind the wall with transmission issues
- Byron Recovers
- Thoughts on Chase Elliott helping keep Byron on lead lap?
- Joey upset
- 8) #42-Kyle Larson, 2044, +17
- 9) #24-William Byron, 2040, +13
- 10) #12-Ryan Blaney, 2039, +12
- 11) #88-Alex Bowman, 2037, +10
- 12) #10-Aric Almirola, 2033, +6
- Currently outside the Round of 12 cutoff
- 13) #6-Ryan Newman, 2027, -6
- 14) #1-Kurt Busch, 2019, -14
- 15) #14-Clint Bowyer, 2012, -21
- 16) #20-Erik Jones, 2007, -26
- Mike Stefanik passes in place crash
- Hemric is out at RCR after 1 season. It’s expected that Reddick will move up to the 8.
- Chris Buscher non committed to JTG – Negotiation in progress.
Do We Care:
Preview: Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond Raceway
- James: Kyle Larson
- Eric: Denny Hamlin
- Dark Horse
- Eric: Matt Dibenedetto
- James: Daniel Hemric
Fantasy League Update
- Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud
Become a Patron at www.patreon.com/thesuperspeedway