Recap: O’Reilly Auto Parts 500 from Texas Motor Speedway
- Denny Hamlin overcomes self-imposed penalties to win.
- Harvick wasn’t happy after the race, says SHR is falling behind
- Winners and losers
- New aero package impresses
- Three good races at Texas
Do We Care?
- Darrell Waltrip may be retiring at the end of the season
- Jenna Fryer had an excellent column about this
- Dave Moody followed it up with a rebuttal
- Greg Biffle returning to the truck series for KBM
- Stenhouse helped Ralph and Ricky call some Supercross Saturday night in Houston
- NASCAR is considering single-car qualifying for drafting tracks
- Austin Wayne Self suspended for substance abuse violation
- Has been competing in the Gander Outdoors Truck Series
- Wood Brothers’ hauler was involved in an accident leaving Texas
- Funny: Noah Gragson pranked Moody on SiriusXM Monday for April Fools Day
- Audio: 1:33 seconds
Preview: Food City 500 from Bristol Motor Speedway
- James: Kurt Busch
- Eric: Erik Jones
- Eric: Daniel Suarez
- James: Matt DiBenedetto
- Shoutouts if any
- Eric: NASCAR has begun posting full race video on YouTube from different cars’ on board cameras. This week: Martin Truex Jr.
- James: F1 Netflix Documentary
Fantasy League Update
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast: