Recap: Advance Auto Parts Clash
- Johnson gets back to victory lane
- Controversy after wrecking Menard
- Overall uneventful
Jimmie Johnson article from 2013 by Marty Smith: http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/9999795/nascar-greatness-jimmie-johnson
- Kevin Harvick calls for the end of the Clash
- This one is for James… Jimmie Johnson is running the Boston Marathon
Do We Care?
- NASCAR partners with Barstool Sports
2019 Season Predictions:
- One big gamble:
- James: DiBenedetto will win a race.
- Eric: Paul Menard makes the final 4.
- Team to watch:
- Eric: RCR.
- James: Leavine Family Racing
- Pick 2 drivers that made the playoffs last year who won’t make it in 2019. Pick 2 new playoff drivers.
- James: Out: Austin Dillon and Alex bowman. In: Matt DiBenedetto and William Byron.
- Eric: Out: Alex Bowman and Kurt Busch. In: William Byron and Daniel Suarez.
- Will the new rules package work?
- Eric: Yes?
- James: Yes.
- What will be the best race?
- James: Atlanta
- Eric: Auto Club
- What will be the worst race?
- Eric: New Hampshire
- James: All Star at Charlotte
- Who will be our final 4?
- James: Kyle Busch, Brad Keselowski, Kevin Harvick, Chase Elliott
- Eric: Kyle Busch, Chase Elliott, Joey Logano, Jimmie Johnson
- Who will be our 2019 Champion?
- Eric: Jimmie Johnson
- James: Kyle Busch
Preview: Daytona 500
- Eric: William Byron
- James: Erik Jones
- James: Jamie McMurray
- Eric: Bubba Wallace
- Shoutouts if any
- Plug the Fantasy League
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud
Become a Patron at www.patreon.com/thesuperspeedway