- NASCAR announces start times for 2019
- Rick Hendrick says Jeff Gordon is in line to take over HMS
- 20 drivers will be eligible for the Advance Auto Parts Clash at Daytona.
- Daniel Hemric is officially in the #8 for RCR in 2019
- Darlington Throwback Weekend will celebrate 1990-1994 era
- Jamie McMurray will be an analyst for Fox’s NASCAR coverage
- AJ Almendinger will be part of NBC’s sports car and NASCAR coverage
- Kasey Kahne is running a butt ton of sprint car races in 2019 between WOO and ASCOC.
- It’s looking like NASCAR will return to Nashville
- Corey LaJoie will run for GoFas racing in 2019
Top five races of the 2018 season
- 1. Roval
- 2. Chicagoland
- 3. Martinsville – Logano wins
- 4. Logano wins the title in Homestead
- 5. Austin Dillon wins Daytona 500
- 1. Kyle Busch and Kyle Larson battle at Chicagoland #17
- 2. Jimmie takes out Truex at the Roval #29
- 3. Austin Dillon wins Daytona 500 wreckfest #1
- 4. Logano beats Truex at Martinsville #33
- 5. Playoff opener at Las Vegas #27
- Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud
- Become a Patron at www.patreon.com/thesuperspeedway