Recap: Ford Championship Weekend
- Joey Logano wins the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship
- Late Race Restart “The Pass”
- Truex comes up one spot short
- The two best drivers in 2018 finish 3rd and 4th.
- Harvick and Busch each had an avg. finish better than 9.0
- What does title mean for Logano
- Tyler Reddick Wins the Xfinity Championship
- Disappointment for Bell?
- Brett Moffitt Wins the Truck Series Championship
- NASCAR looking to launch OTT service by 2020 – can’t stream live National Series races until 2025.
- Cool Story: Ray Gallahan retires a champion on the 22 crew. (He dropped the car off the jack in the 2014 title race)
- We’ll Miss you NBC!
Recap the 2018 Season
- Favorite Moments
- Most Important
- The Bad
- Who failed to live up to their potential the most, or who was the biggest disappointment this season?
- Who surpassed their potential or was the biggest surprise of the season?
- What was the biggest story of the 2018 season?
Review Championship Picks – See below. We suck.
- Shoutouts if any
- Todd dominates the fantasy league.
- Offseason plans
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud
Become a Patron at www.patreon.com/thesuperspeedway