Recap: Bank of America Roval 400
- Blaney Survives
- Johnson goes for the win and loses everything
- What do we think of the move that ended his championship hopes
- Larson earns the greatest point in NASCAR history to advance
- Drivers eliminated
- Austin Dillon
- Jimmie Johnson
- Erik Jones
- Denny Hamlin
- Roval TV ratings jump 10%.
- Sonoma Raceway announces the carousel is back
- 2019 rules package announced.
- Teams will run 2018 package for Daytona 500
- Restrictor plates will be gone for Daytona and Talladega for the rest of the year.
- Hailie Deegan wins K&N Series race. Becomes first woman to win in that series.
- Kasey Kahne was expected to return this week at Dover but will sit out another
- JTG Daugherty signs Ryan Preece for 2019 to replace AJ Allmendinger
- Team will also keep Chris Buescher
Preview: Gander Outdoors 400 at Dover International Speedway
- Eric: Jimmie Johnson
- James: Kyle Larson
- James: Matt DiBenedetto
- Eric: Jamie McMurray
Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Eric @TSuperspeedway on Twitter
- Facebook @ TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud
Become a Patron at www.patreon.com/thesuperspeedway