- Champions Week
- Did we watch?
- Is the banquet worth watching?
- Most Popular Driver
- Chase Briscoe in the Truck Series
- Elliott Sadler in the Xfinity Series
- Cup will be announced Thursday — any chance it’s not Jr.?
- Rookie of the Year:
- Erik Jones wins it
- First driver to win in all three series
- Bud Moore passes away
- Nascar makes changes to pit crews for 2018
- One less member over the wall for pit stops
- Gas man can ONLY fuel the car
- Other team members must be rostered and are limited
- What we don’t know:
- Suspensions: Will they be able to replace a team member if they are suspended, or is that a vacant spot on the roster?
- Penalties: What will the penalty be if, say, the gas man kicks a tire to help it to the wall?
- Other tidbits:
- Kurt Busch says he absolutely expects to be back at SHR
- Credit One Bank to be primary sponsor for Kyle Larson next season
- Smoke is engaged
- Dale Jr. named 2018 Daytona 500 grand marshal
- Regan Smith joins Fox NASCAR crew as a pit reporter next season
- Kyle Busch wins Snowball Derby
- No word on Monster yet.
- How did they do in their first year as a title sponsor?
- What do you expect from a title sponsor?
- Shoutouts if any
- Where can we be found on social media?
- You can find me @Eric8199 on Twitter
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Facebook @ TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud