Welcome to Episode 33 of the SuperSpeedway Podcast, recorded Thursday, October 5, 2017. I am your host Eric Young, and I’m joined by my co-host, James Kuch.
- Recap of the Apache Warrior 400 at Dover
- Kyle Busch ruins Chase’s day
- Newman, Dillon, Kahne and Kurt Busch all fall out.
- Any surprises?
- Disappointment for Kurt Busch. Does this seal his fate for next season?
- Gordon/Newman confrontation
- Other News:
- Robert Yates passes away
- NASCAR announces 2018 rules package: https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2017/10/03/2018-rules-package-monster-energy-nascar-cup-series/
- Denny Hamlin says NASCAR drivers should make more money: http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/20912750/nascar-drivers-making-money-comparable-nba-nfl
- Roval Updates at Charlotte include synthetic turf: http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/story/_/id/20927109/charlotte-motor-speedway-reveals-revolutionary-synthetic-turf-roval-upgrades
- NASCAR working to help find sponsorship for Danica Patrick and Bubba Wallace
- Should they be doing this?
- New Hendrick Rides
- Preview the Bank of America 500 at Charlotte
- Eric’s Pick: Kyle Busch
- Eric’s Dark Horse: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- James’ Pick: Martin Truex Jr.
- James’ Dark Horse: Daniel Suarez
- Where can we be found on social media?
- You can find me @Eric8199 on Twitter
- James @jameskuch on Twitter
- Facebook @ TheSuperSpeedway
For more of the podcast:
- Website address: www.thesuperspeedway.com
- Podcasts will be found on there as well.
- Find us on iTunes, Google Play and Soundcloud