-Recap of the Quaker State 400 from Kentucky
– Truex… Is there anything else? lol
-Winners and losers?
- Larson docked 35 points and CC suspended 3 races. Now 34 being Truex. Non-conforming rear brake cooling assembly.
- Keselowski comments about it being time for a new car worthy of the sport.
- Tire Dragon on the bottom lane issue
- Richmond International Raceway is now Richmond Raceway – will undergo an infield redevelopment project before the fall 2018 race.
Silly Season Stuff:
– Kenseth Out at JGR. What are the next dominos to fall.
– Visser does not expect to have the 77 back yet.
– Kenseth to 88 as a stop gap
– James thought: Kenseth aging out of the sport
Preview: Overton’s 301 at New Hampshire
- NHMS to put down VHT in the top groove.
- What to expect.
- Eric’s Pick: Kevin Harvick
- Eric’s Dark Horse: Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- James’ Pick: Ryan Newman
- Jame’s Dark Horse: Clint Bowyer
• James: Pete Pistone @PPistone
• Eric: Aaron Bearden @AaronBearden93